About UsSepson Textile Machines
is a business venture initiated by Mr. Suresh Patel
in the year 1993
. Capitalizing on years of experience, deep market research, and innovations, our company has become a reliable manufacturer
of textile machines. Headquartered in Surat, Gujarat, India, our company is armed to serve the requirement for TFO Machine, TFO Twister Machine, Cops Winder, Embroidery Thread (Doubling) Machine, Textile Warping Machine,
and other machines of textile manufacturers. Every machine has unique structure, components and features. The offered servo cop winder machine has power coated M.S steel machine structure, Servo motor driven PLC system, control panel for convenient operation and many other features to ensure increased productivity. Similarly, TFO twister for cotton/ spun yarn has sturdy frame structure, double deck design, spindle pot, traverse & twist change gear box, and yarn tensioning system.
Sepson Textile Machines has a strong presence in the Textile Industry owing to its several innovation in textile machinery production. Our company has been enjoying warm appreciation in the Indian markets for the quality of its range and efficient after sales services. We aim to reach higher levels of technology in the Textile Industry.Certification
BSCIC assessed the Quality Management System of our company and accredited ISO 9001:2015 certificate, as we comply to the requirements during the design, manufacture and supply of TFO Machine, TFO Twister Machine, embroidery thread machine, winder machine, roll palti machine, and electric motor for textile machine. Why Sepson?
The reasons to choose Sepson over other brands are many, starting from best service, reasonable rate of machinery, TUF approved, low noise & vibration during operation, low power cost to longer service life.Our Strengths
Every company has few strengths, capitalizing on which those companies try to grab a good market share. Our company also has a few strengths upon which we pride, such as:
- Advanced warehousing facility: It is where we store raw material & finished machines, as well as maintain their records.
- State of the art manufacturing facility: It is where the machines are manufactured and assembled.
- Experienced and talented technocrats and workers: Our 25 employees are our biggest strength.
- Quality management system: Based on this system, our range of textile machinery is designed, developed and supplied.
- In-house testing laboratory: It is where all the machinery is trial tested to find any kind of production flaws or discrepancies.